Friday, December 4, 2009

Toddler Scarves!!!

Crochet is one of my favorite ways to veg out. It gives me something to do with my hands while watching TV, or while Dan is watching hockey. If I really need to occupy my mind, I can count stitches over and over and over, row after row. I think it is as close to mediation as I've ever gotten.

I am also a bit of a pack rat and a clearance junkie. I have a big bin of yarns that retail for as much as $7 or $8 a skein that I've gotten on sale for a couple of bucks or less. I have a lot of some, and just one or two of others.

The combination of random odds and ends of yarn, a perfect 2 year old model, and a serious need for something mindless and comforting to do, that can be picked up and worked on even when I only have 15 minutes, led to TODDLER SCARVES!

I'm selling these for just $15 each because I am making them compulsively, rather than strictly for financial gain. Seeing stuff that I've made out and about in the world is one of my favorite things!

They range in size from about 3 1/2" to 5" wide and 45" to 52" in length. If I happen to have more of a particular yarn, I will happily make a particular size for you.

The colors I have available right now are:
Pale Pink Nubby; Burgundy Multi Nubby; Lime Fizz w/ Pale Pink; Turquoise Sparkle; Hot Pink Fizz; Teddy Bear Soft Brown; Pale Pink Sparkle; Lime Green Sparkle

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lisa! (Oh, and the model is very cute too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really adorable Lisa! You want to trade one for some homemade soap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Martha, I haven't figured out all this blog stuff yet and I just noticed your post. I would LOVE to trade for some soap. Let me know which one you want!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete